For tonight’s post, I’m going to do something a little different! For those of you that don’t know me, I want to share a little bit about myself 🙂
- I’m a Georgia Peach – I was born in Georgia but we only stayed there for a few months until we moved and finally ended up in Ohio. I like to think my love for peaches and anything country comes from being born there, even during that short period of time!
- I’m a complete Type A person. I am such a planner and organizer, I can’t stand messes, I love to-do lists and I’m a perfectionist to a fault. My husband is the exact opposite so we balance each other well.
- One of my all time favorite cities is Dallas. We have family that live there and I absolutely love the hustle and bustle of the city, but also the awesome country life that’s down there. It’s the best of both worlds!
- I would pick lakes and mountains over beaches. As much as I love relaxing out on the beach by the ocean, there’s something about a gorgeous cabin in the mountains that I am so drawn to. And I really love fishing! Visiting Lake Louise in Canada is on my ultimate travel bucket list.
- I’m a single mom a few times a week. Having a firefighter husband who’s gone for 24 hours a couple of times during the week is often difficult, especially when there are kids in the picture. But over the years we have all learned to adjust to that kind of lifestyle, and we are so proud to be a firefighter family!
- I’m a part-time paralegal. Fresh out of college I started working for a law firm as a full-time paralegal. After babies, I moved down to three days a week. The other two days I’m spending time with my littles or husband when they’re home, cleaning, grocery shopping (or retail shopping lol) reading, or blogging!
- I’m a sucker for 80’s movies. My all time favorites are Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Standby Me, E.T., Footloose, Dirty Dancing, A Christmas Story and Mystic Pizza, just to name a few!
- I am a huge over-thinker and worrier. I literally over-think so many things. I’ve gotten a lot more lax with it over the years, but I often read too much into things! (Just ask my husband lol).
- I have a good eye for decorating. Besides putting outfits together, I’m obsessed with interior design! My family and friends usually ask for advice when it comes to decorating their houses and I love to help them pick out decor.
- I love real crime shows! I love to watch reality homicide and detective series. I find it so interesting and addicting to see them solve crimes!
Well there you have it, a little info on me! I always want to keep it real when it comes to blogging! Hope you enjoyed reading! Xoxoxo, Brooke
Get My Look:
Earrings: Positano Drops (click link below to shop)
*All the links above are affiliate links