GIFT GUIDE PICKS:
1. MVMT WATCH – Ya’ll know I LOVE Mvmt (I have 3 different watches and interchange them every day). So when I saw this rose gold one, I knew it would be the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. And if you buy a watch you can get any bracelet for 20% off. They are so cute paired together. I have THIS BRACELET and get compliments on both the watch and bracelet all the time!
2 FUR HEART PILLOW – I saw this at Nordstrom the other day and was swooning. Fur + a Heart = Everything.
3. BAUBLEBAR FRINGE EARRINGS – My black pair of these are constantly in my ears and I love these soft pink ones!
4. BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLE – You can never go wrong with a 3-wick candle from here. The Honeysuckle Bouquet scent is one of my favs and reminds me of spring! GET HERE: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/honeysuckle-bouquet-3-wick-candle-023690862.html http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/honeysuckle-bouquet-3-wick-candle-023690862.html
5. TORY BURCH BAG – What can I say about this other than what girl would not want a Tory Burch handbag?! The perfect shade for spring and summer! This is definitely on my wishlist.
6. VINCE CAMUTO PUMPS – These come in so many colors and are such a unique version compared to regular pumps. I have super narrow feet so I love the extra coverage they give. I just got them in the tan shade and I’ll definitely be wearing these a ton for spring!
7. PLUM PRETTY SUGAR ROBE – I don’t have any of these robes, but I’ve heard so many people rave about them. I have actually had my eye on this one for a while. It looks so soft and feminine!
8. LA FLEUR BOUQUET- OK these are definitely pricey, but after reading reviews and how they last an entire year, they would actually save you lots! 😉 And they are so stunning! GET HERE: https://www.lafleurbouquets.com/
9. NINA RICCI PERFUME – One of my favorites! The scent is so fresh and reminds me of summer. I get asked a lot what perfume I’m wearing!
SHOP MY V-DAY GIFT GUIDE: