Photos: State of the Heart Photography
Do you ever stumble upon an online boutique and fall in love with every single piece they have? That’s exactly what happened with me when I came across Olive & Pepper. I ordered this gorgeous green romper from there and immediately threw it on and felt like a million bucks. I never used to be a romper kind of girl, but they have slowly become my favorite pieces for summer! I’ve linked some others that I think are so darling! Are you a fan of rompers for summer?
So I thought it would be fun to share a few items from my Summer Bucket List with ya’ll! I create these every year and if you’re local, you’ll see all the places I want to check out. I love to be adventurous! Xo, Brooke
A FEW OF MY SUMMER BUCKET LIST ITEMS:
- Visit new playgrounds with Vinny and Mia. We take them to playgrounds that are close to our house but this year I want to go to ones we’ve never been to, including Carolyn Ludwig Mugrage Park in Medina.
- Make homemade ice cream. We used to make it at my grandparent’s house while I was growing up and I’d love to learn how to do it!
- Visit Kelley’s Island. Our kids would love taking the ferry over to the island! I went there with my family when I was younger and there are so many things to do.
- Canopy Walk at Holden Arboretum. This place has been on my radar for a while!
- Go to the Troll Hole in Alliance. Okay, this is kind of a crazy one lol but Mia loves anything trolls related and this place looks so fun!
- Go to a drive-in movie. Something about being outside in the fresh summer air watching a movie makes me happy!
- Eat at Spaghetti Warehouse in Akron. This one is for Vinny, there’s a train right in the middle of the restaurant!
OTHER OUTFIT DETAILS: